From some of my writings 4 years ago:
1 KEY TO SUCCESS?
Think about it . . .
What if ? . . . . you live in a place where everyone is shy, introverted, basically just sheep-like followers?
If you yourself are bold, extroverted and a natural leader, well, how could you fail?
What if ? . . . . you live in a place where most people are fat, usually eat junk food, and don’t exercise?
If you yourself are thin, usually eat healthy food and regularly exercise, well, wouldn’t you stand above the crowd? Wouldn’t you simply outpace everyone else?
What if ? . . . . you live in a place where most people are dishonest, crooked, fraudulent, untrustworthy?
If you yourself are kind, faithful, loving, and trustworthy, well, won’t your light shine super brightly in that dark place?
What if ? . . . . you live in a place where no one thinks for themselves, everyone simply believes what others have told them?
If you yourself do your research, discover facts, create new things, solve problems that no one else thought were possible to solve, well, won’t you be ahead of the pack?
and DON’T do what everyone is doing.
EXAMPLES OF THINGS TO DO:
– exercise, get fit, eat good food
– volunteer for things that no one else volunteers for
– research topics that are important, but that few people care about, e.g., inventing, longevity, charity work, social and psychological impact of TV, applying Scripture to everyday life, etc.
– learn a hobby or skill few others do or know
– research and find out the truth about history, politics, your health, etc.
– realise that their actually IS a Matrix that has pulled the wool over your eyes, and find out what it really is like
EXAMPLES OF THINGS NOT TO DO:
– get fat, eat tons of junk food, seldom exercise
– watch TV series every night for 2 – 3 hours, going to bed at midnight or 1 am, and stumbling into work the next morning red-eyed and irritable. Examples of stupid, wasteful TV series: Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, 24, etc.
– sleep in as late as you possibly can in the mornings
– be passive, shy, just follow what others say, don’t think for yourself
– buy whatever item is popular, e.g., iPods, etc.
– support idiots who tell you that war is necessary morally and also for your protection and ongoing prosperity
– hate another nation or ethnic group just because everyone else hates them
– regularly moving out of your comfort zone
– often losing face
– getting slandered by others
– self-confidence, happiness, contentment with your life
– more knowledge, a healthier body, more skills
– creative products: songs, poems, dances, software, books, cartoons, lessons, speeches, etc.
– others who have woken up may join you and become your best friends
– knowing that you haven’t lived your life in vain
Go out and do it!
Exit the Matrix and
neo did it, so can you . . .