If North American Evangelicals are the majority of Heaven, I think I’ll opt for Hell.
If that’s the way the Lord is leaning, then let Him throw me into the place of eternal torment, of weeping and gnashing of teeth. That’s preferable than being shoulder-to-shoulder with people who claim the name of Jesus and yet continue:
– being the heirs of those committing genocide against the indigenous peoples of the Americas since 1492
– to support war after war, including recent ones in the Middle East
– their love of guns
– their support of the use of torture for interrogation
– their worship of Capitalism (read: Mammon)
– their sappy pop-worship or British Colonial hymns, which are the equivalent of Guantanamo Bay instruments of torment to me
– their lifestyles which are 100% opposed to everything Yeshua the Messiah stood for (read: love the Creator and your neighbour)
These points are simply the tip of the iceberg. They are all signs that Evangelicals are bound make Heaven into an unlivable place. Two days there and a war is bound to break out.
I can’t in good faith choose an Evangelical Heaven.
Luckily for me, neither can the good Lord 😉