Why is it that the reserves that the Canadian government “provided” have such horrendous conditions, even worse that many poor regions around the world?
Consider some reports:
This is exactly what the Canadian federal government wants.
They want EVERYTHING, that is, ALL the land, for themselves and their rich corporate buddies. Yes, I know that many First Nations out there thought “Avatar” was paternalistic, etc., etc., but at least the movie pointed out one fact:
THE FAT BOYS WANT IT ALL!
FAT BOYS = Corporate Elite
Drive the people from their land. Make conditions so horrific that they flee to the towns and cities for refuge. Pay off a few chiefs who care only for their own families, but not the others. And make the people run away.
And when they arrive in the towns and cities? The fugitive First Nations people find out there is no refuge. Only more shitty housing, gangs, and discrimination. And few employers willing to hire them. Not a bright future.
When will Canadians stop:
(1) Being so fracking racist?
(2) Supporting this evil Canadian government?
(3) Worshipping money, which, in the end, gives more power to the corporations to control EVERYBODY’S lives?
And when will we all:
(1) Wake up and love First Nations as ourselves, treat them like we want to be treated?
(2) Turn opposition to support, discrimination to partnership, money-worship to respect for Mother Nature and her children?
Do it now, Canadians, before you yourselves are reduced to begging in the dust!